Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stuffy Baby


Can you see the little tear on her cheek? For the most part Christine is a very happy baby. She was VERY upset before the picture was taken, but she bounces back so quickly. We don't know how we got so lucky with such a good baby? But as I was saying, she was very upset before the picture because Mommy and Daddy has to use the bulb syringe on her stuffed up nose again. It's one of those few things that makes her upset, but man, she really hates it. And who wouldn't? I bet that feels so weird?!? She has been such a stuffy baby lately which is not letting her breathe very well at night so she and Mommy aren't getting much sleep. Christine's at day care right now and I'm actually home today trying to get some rest after a very long night. I guess there's at least one pleasant thing about having to put your baby in day care? =) I'm heading to the store to do some grocery shopping and hunt for any other remedy I can try to treat her little stuffy nose. Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment