Sunday, June 21, 2009

Play Date with Aunt Lilly

Christine had a short play date with Aunt Lilly when Matt's mother, who Christine will call Yaya, brought her two youngins over to visit yesterday. Christine is so fortunate to have someone to grow up with like her Aunt Lilly and Uncle Luke. I'm sure they'll be the best of friends! We found out this morning that Christine has pink eye so Matt and I are praying that she....or I should say WE didn't pass it on to any of them. I guess time will tell. At least they had fun during the visit. =) She's also got two ear infections! I know....poor baby! I'm off work this week to use up some of my vacation time. This is not the way I wanted to spend my time home with her. But the good thing is that I wont have to rely on the teachers at day care to give her the medications she's taking to knock everything out. I'm kind of a control freak that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment